Ryanair has launched a huge flash sale with cheap flights from £19.99 to holiday hotspots including the Canary Islands, Portugal, Italy, Spain, Greece and more.
The budget airline has slashed prices on flights throughout June, which is ideal timing if you're looking to plan a last-minute getaway in the sunshine.
After all, June marks the start of the summer season and there are plenty of destinations like Tenerife, the Algarve, Majorca, Faro, Lisbon, Gran Canaria, Menorca, Malta and Rome where temperatures are already warming up and the sun is shining.
You can book on the Ryanair website but you'll need to be quick if you want to snap up the cheap flights, as the sale ends at midnight today (May 24, 2022).
There's a generous choice of UK airports on offer too, as the deals are valid on flights from the following; Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, London Luton, London Stansted, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle and Newquay Cornwall.
When we took a look, some of the following fares under £20 each way were available;
- Birmingham to Zadar from £15.09
- London Stansted to Malaga from £15.09
- Birmingham to Barcelona from £15.89
- Bournemouth to Krakow from £15.89
- London Stansted to Fuerteventura from £16.34
- East Midlands to Menorca from £19.99
- Edinburgh to Seville from £19.99
- Edinburgh to Naples from £19.99
- London Stansted to Tenerife South from £19.99
- London Stansted to Gran Canaria from £19.99
It's worth noting that the cheap fares don't include extra fees such as extra bags or priority boarding.
Don't be disheartened if you don't quite find the right flights for you, or if June isn't an ideal time for you to be on holiday.
Our holidays page is packed with all the latest deals, insider secrets and destination recommendations that we think you'll love.
Got a burning question you want answered by our travel team? Email us at [email protected].
- Travel rules apply during the pandemic so always check the latest Foreign Office advice for a destination before booking or going on a trip abroad.
Source: Read Full Article