Helloworld Business Travel representatives turned out in their best attire recently for the eighth annual DANII Foundation Jelly Bean Ball, which raised more than $380,000 for the charity in support of type 1 diabetes.
Guests were treated to celebrity appearances with Rod Kafer as MC and Vic Lorusso as auctioneer, entertainment from the Australian School Girls’ choir and a large collection of impressive and unique auction items.
Helloworld Business Travel was delighted to support the event again in 2019, having been a part of the event since its inception in support of network member, and DANII Foundation Founders Donna & Brian Meads-Barlow of Donna Barlow Travel.
David Padman, General Manager Independent & Corporate Networks at Helloworld Travel, congratulated Donna and Brian on another successful event.
“We are thrilled to be a part of this event, in support of not only the foundation but our network members Donna and Brian. Congratulations to the entire DANII Foundation team, who work
tirelessly to put on these events, and raise awareness and much needed funding for type 1 diabetes in Australia, it was a fantastic night for all” he said.
About The DANII Foundation
Founded in 2012, the DANII Foundation is Australia’s pre-eminent foundation for the prevention of life threatening Dead in Bed Syndrome (DIBS). It is the only organisation dedicated solely to improvement of the safety and quality of lives of Type 1 Diabetes sufferers.
The Foundation was founded by Donna and Brian Meads-Barlow, of Donna Barlow Corporate Travel, a member of the Helloworld Business Travel network. Read more about DANII Foundation here: http://danii.org.au/
Helloworld Business Travel is a business of Helloworld Travel Limited.
About Helloworld Travel Limited
• Helloworld Travel Limited (ASX: HLO) is a leading Australian & New Zealand travel distribution company, comprising retail travel franchise operations, destination management services (inbound), air ticket consolidation, wholesale, corporate and online operations. This includes “Helloworld Travel”, Australia’s largest network of franchised travel agents, as well as our Corporate, Associate, Affiliate and Travel Broker networks, Qantas Holidays, Go Holidays in New Zealand, AOT Inbound, ATS Pacific, QBT, Sunlover Holidays and Insider Journeys
• “Helloworld Travel” is a nationwide network of independently owned and operated retail travel agencies offering Australia and New Zealand outstanding service, and the best value, tailor-made leisure and corporate travel experiences
• HLO has over 2000 staff located in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, the USA, South East Asia, India and UK/Europe
• Helloworld Travel is the proud major sponsor of:
– Volleyball Australia and the Helloworld Travel Volleyroos men’s and women’s national teams
Source: Read Full Article