Thomas Cook has slashed the price of package holidays by up to 40% in its mega Black Friday sale.
While the majority of offers will launch tomorrow, some are available on the travel firm's website right now.
Travel fans can bag big discounts on sun and sand favourites like Turkey, Majorca, Dubai and Greece.
Meanwhile, two-day city breaks to European destinations like Madrid, Spain, can be snapped up from just £112 per person.
And there's savings on all-inclusive resorts for families and long-haul bucket list trips too.
Scroll down to check out our top picks from the Thomas Cook Black Friday sale.
Thomas Cook Black Friday sale
- Playas Cas Saboners, Balearic Islands, Majorca – flights and hotel from £285pp
- Crystal Sunset Luxury Resort & Spa, Turkey, Antalya – flights and hotel from £437pp
- Aqua Blu Sharm, Egypt – flights and hotel from £482pp
- Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel – flights and hotel from £684pp
- Jurys Inn Parnell Street, Dublin, Ireland – flights and hotel from £199pp
- Fragrance St Peter Hotel, Rome, Italy – flights and hotel from £658pp
- Riu Plaza New York Times Square – flights and hotel from £737pp
- Palazzo Zichy, Budapest, Hungary – flights and hotel from £215pp
- Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive, Canary Islands – flights, hotel and all inclusive from £562pp
- Ibis Amsterdam Centre, Netherlands – flights and hotel from £498pp
When is Black Friday?
Black Friday falls this year on November 26. So, if there is a scrum or queue, you can expect to find it then.
But deals will carry on into the weekend and many outlets will be offering earlier deals to entice you.
The event officially ends on the Monday, known as Cyber Monday, where those who prefer an online shop can feel more at home in their search for a deal.
Source: Read Full Article