In this episode:
- 1:08 – Meet our guest, Flight Centre’s Marc Cast
- 1:52 – What is going on with air travel? Delays and cancellations abound – why are things so bad
- 3:09 – Has air travel ever been this disrupted in the past
- 4:24 – What can travel advisors do to help their clients who are taking to the skies
- 2:27 – If a traveler doesn’t buy a refundable airline ticket, do they have a right to get their money back
- 8:00 – If an agent didn’t book someone’s ticket, can they still step in and help if they wanted to
- 9:06 – There’s another big story about airlines this summer: a potential merger between Spirit and Frontier or JetBlue. Will that have an impact on the larger air travel space in general?
10:05 – Marc is a frequent traveler. Have rampant flight delays and cancellations changed the way he travels recently?
- 12:42 – Is there any end in sight to what’s going on with airlines
- 15:02 – A PSA from Emma: Sign up for trusted traveler programs
- 15:45 – An addendum from Marc: Use biometric services, too
- 16:00 – And Jamie’s secret shame: She’s only had PreCheck since 2019!
- 17:45 – In the second half of the show, we’ll hear from two listeners: Sarah Johnson of Paper, Ink & Passports Travel, and Ronda Helton of the Travel Connection Group. They share some tips and tricks for dealing with air travel this summer.
Marc on LinkedIn
A guide to the programs that help expedite travel
A ‘perfect storm’ for summer air travel
Surviving the summer of ‘airmageddon’
Call our hotline and leave a message: 201-902-2098
Email us: [email protected]
Sock Hop by Kevin MacLeod
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Source: Read Full Article