Discover your ancestral roots and follow your passions
A trip to connect with family roots – or feed a personal passion for exploration – is made easy with current spring offers by CIE Tours International. Fast-acting travel advisors and travelers can take advantage of 10 percent off select, all-inclusive and expertly guided vacations through Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales and Italy during CIE Tours’ April Sale, using promotion codeAPR1910.* Tour departures must be booked by April 22, 2019, and run through peak summer travel dates.
The growing trend in home DNA kits has amplified interest in travel tied to exploring ancestral roots. With over 80 years of Irish legacy, CIE Tours is a trusted resource for travelers looking to experience destinations that are a part of their family history. In fact, many travelers have turned to CIE Tours to explore their ancestry, joining tours that expose them to immersive cultural experiences, and benefiting from guides’ native intel. Stories of incredible family connections made during a CIE Tours trip are available on the company’s travel blog.
The select tours that qualify for the 10 percent savings offer travelers a chance to explore their heritage through Ireland, Britain and Italy. And for those whose origins trace to other parts of the world, the savings offered by CIE Tours is a great prompt to consider a travel journey through Western Europe.
Sample tours, with pre-discount starting rates, include:
- Irish Spirit: 8, starting at $2,249 per person: An introduction to the magnificent east and west coasts of southern Ireland, including Galway, Connemara and Mayo, plus two nights at the luxury Lodge at Ashford.
- Irish Classic: 13 days, starting at $3,329 per person: Witness the architectural and natural wonders of Ireland with visits to can’t-miss destinations, including Blarney Castle, Cliffs of Moher and Giant’s Causeway.
- Best of Britain: 10 days, starting at $2,834 per person: A comprehensive tour of England, Wales and Scotland, spanning Britain’s great cities and the charming old towns of the British countryside.
- Highlights of Britain: 15 days, starting at $4,184 per person: A 15-day journey exploring some of Britain’s most popular sites, including Stonehenge, London, Edinburgh Castle and Shakespeare’s birthplace.
- Scottish Dream: 8 days, starting at $1,979 per person: Travelers will immerse themselves in the beauty of Scotland with castle tours, a trip to picturesque Isle of Skye and the bustling cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Taste of Italy: 7 days, starting at $2,249 per person: The wonders of Venice, Florence and Rome come to life as guests explore Italy’s top sights, culinary highlights and hidden gems.
For more information or to book a tour, visit www.cietours.com, call 800-243-8687, or connect with a travel advisor.
About CIE Tours International
The premier tour operator for Ireland and Britain vacations, CIE Tours offers fully inclusive and expertly guided vacations to Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales, from coach tours to small group travel and highly curated private itineraries. These destinations have expanded to Iceland and Italy with CIE Tours’ newest itineraries launching this year. Since 1932, the Morristown, New Jersey-based company has earned a reputation for excellence that is rooted in its signature Irish hospitality, the genuine warmth and expertise of its guides and hosts, and a talent for fostering lasting friendships on the road. CIE Tours makes it easy for travelers to immerse themselves in a new place with exclusive access, authentic experiences, and in-depth knowledge that, in the spirit of Celtic heritage, often begins with a story. For more information, visit CIE Tours.
*Terms & Conditions
Use code: APR1910. Does not apply to groups, Private Driver or self-drive. $500 per person non-refundable deposit required. Subject to availability, not combinable with any other CIE Tours offers/discounts and may be withdrawn at any time. Advertised price is per person, land only based on double occupancy and reflects the discount. Other conditions may apply.
Source: Read Full Article