Is the rainy weather getting you down?
As Britain braces for more storms, now could be a good time to book a last minute holiday.
TUI is offering up hundreds of all inclusive offers at the moment.
Here are the best late deals you can bag from £325pp.
TUI customers can jet-off to a variety of different destinations for less than £500.
This price includes flights, transfers and hotel stays.
It also covers your food and drink costs – meaning you wont have to spend more money when you arrive abroad.
Spain, Portugal and Greece holidays are among those you can bag on a budget.
Three nights in Tenerife can be purchased from £325pp, while a week in Turkey will set you back £520pp.
Top ten all inclusive picks on the TUI website
1. Three nights in Majorca, Spain, from £325pp – At Globales Honolulu hotel, Magaluf
2. Three nights in Tenerife, Spain, from £357pp – At Catalonia Punta del Rey hotel, Las Caletillas
3. Three nights in Ibiza, Spain, from £374pp – At Invisa Hotel Ereso, En Cana
4. Three nights in Porches, Portugal, from £391pp – At Be Smart Terrace Algarve hotel
5. Seven nights in Rhodes, Greece, from £474pp – At Rodos Blue Family hotel in Afandou
6. Seven nights in Menorca, Spain, from £519pp – At Globales Apartamentos Binimar in Cala’n Forcat
7. Seven nights in Dalaman Area, Turkey, from £520pp – At Suneo Club Mersoy Bellavista, Icmeler
8. Seven nights in Cyprus from £522pp – At Hotel Nereus, Paphos
9. Two weeks in Marrakech, Morocco, from £666pp – At Riu Tikida Garden hotel
10. Two weeks in Izmir Area, Turkey, from £690pp – At Marbel Hotel in Kusadasi
Source: Read Full Article