Is the snowy weather getting you down?
Now could be a good time to book a sunny summer holiday.
Ryanair has slashed the cost of some June-September flights by 20%.
Here’s everything you need to know about the travel promotion.
For limited time only, Ryanair has reduced the cost of summer flights.
Customers who book this week can get up to 20% off trips to European destinations.
Alicante, Hamburg and Venice are among the journeys you can bag for less than £20.
The sale applies to holidays that depart between June 1 and September 30.
Seats will only be available while they last, so it’s best to secure your spot soon to avoid missing out.
Our top picks from Ryanair’s early bird sale
1. Liverpool to Faro, Portugal – £19.99 one way
2. London Luton to Alicante, Spain – £19.99 one way
3. London Luton to Malaga, Spain – £19.99 one way
4. London Stansted to Dortmund, Germany – £14.98 one way
5. London Stansted to Hamburg, Germany – £17.98 one way
6. London Stansted to Eindhoven, Netherlands – £19.99 one way
7. London Stagnated to Oslo Torp, Norway – £19.99 one way
8. East Midlands to Milan Bergamo, Italy – £19.99 one way
9. East Midlands to Venice Treviso, Italy – £19.99 one way
10. Leeds Bradford to Ibiza, Spain – £29.57 one way
Looking for more ways to globe-trot on a budget?
You can save money on your next holiday with these handy travel tips.
Alternatively, use these hack to bag yourself a free airport upgrade.
And here are our top tips for bagging cheap flights to anywhere in the world.
Source: Read Full Article