Valentine’s Day provides a perfect excuse for couples who’ve been considering a romantic city break abroad.
After all, you get to spend quality time together, discover somewhere brand new, and make a whole bunch of memories together.
However, prices can unsurprisingly hike up around this time. The good news? There are still plenty of great deals to be found, with two- and three-night breaks going for less than £150pp.
To give you a helping hand we’ve searched out some of our favourite ones below. We’ve ordered them from the lowest price to the highest to make things a little easier too.
Happy holiday hunting!
- Bruges from £49pp: Wowcher is currently offering an enchanting day trip to Bruges on Valentine’s Day itself, on a return coach journey with Coach Innovations, including six pick up/drop off points across the UK.
- Rome from £95pp: TravelSupermarket has a two-night break at the 4* Hotel Bellambriana on a bed and breakfast basis, departing London Gatwick on the 13th February.
- Venice from £109pp: TravelSupermarket has a two-night break at the 4* Le Boulevard Hotel on a room only basis, departing from Liverpool on the 12th February.
- Berlin from £129pp: British Airways has three-night breaks at the 3* Comfort Hotel Lichtenberg on a bed and breakfast basis, departing London on the 13th February.
- Prague from £129pp: easyJet Holidays has a three-night break at the 4* Art Nouveau Palace Hotel on a room only basis, departing London Stansted on the 12th February.
- Amsterdam from £140pp: Lastminute.com is currently offering two nights at the 3* West Side Inn Hotel Amsterdam on a room only basis, departing from London Stansted on the 13th February.
- Barcelona from £143pp: easyJet Holidays has a three-night break at the 4* Vincci Bit Hotel on a room only basis, departing from London Luton on the 12th February.
- Brussels from £149pp: British Airways has two-night breaks at the 3* Holiday Inn Brussels Airport on a room only basis, departing London Heathrow on the 15th February.
You can also check out these insider tips for finding cheap European breaks.
Not sure you want to go abroad? Check out our round-up of the best romantic places in the UK for a dose of inspiration whether you’re after a city break, countryside retreat or seaside escape.
Or if you do want to go abroad but want to really splurge, why not head to one of the world’s most romantic destinations?
Dream holiday inspiration
Source: Read Full Article