Sky Princess Reveals Suite Of New Features
Princess Cruises has revealed a suite of new features onboard the fleet’s newest Royal class ship Sky Princess, which sets sail in the Mediterranean and Caribbean from October and December 2019.
Newly announced features include a redesigned Sanctuary, counting more private cabanas than ever before, and a new entertainment offering – the Take Five jazz lounge.
These features join the previously confirmed Sky Suites, top-deck Wakeview and Retreat pools, additional on-deck Jacuzzis, specialty dining restaurant Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria and the inclusion of Princess’s award-winning Lotus Spa and Enclave.
“Sky Princess is home to our most exciting entertainment experiences and venues yet,” said Princess Cruises Chief Marketing Officer Gordon Ho. “The expansion of onboard offerings demonstrates Princess Cruises’ commitment to innovation in entertainment. We have partnerships with award-winning composers, including Stephen Schwartz, and most recently launched award-winning Fantastic Journey – the world’s most technologically advanced show at sea. We can’t wait to welcome Princess guests, old and new, onboard Sky Princess next year.”
Sky Princess features include:
- The Sky Suites A new accommodation option offering more living space and boasting Princess’s largest balcony at sea with 270-degree views and special services provided by the nearby Sanctuary’s Serenity Stewards.
- Featuring two bedrooms and bathrooms with direct balcony access and a dining area with a sky-light to the stars, Sky Suite guests will also enjoy a unique Movies Under the Stars viewing experience form each suite’s private vantage point.
- A comprehensive array of complimentary Suite services will also be offered.
- Award-winning entertainment offerings, including new jazz lounge Take Five.
- World-class dining with more than 25 restaurants and bars onboard. From the World Fresh Marketplace to guest favourites Crown Grill and Crafted by Curtis Stone, Sky Princess also includes Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria, offering the Northern Italian flavours of Chef Angelo Auriana.
- Redesigned Sanctuary with eight private cabanas – offering an adults-only area for rest and retreat.
- The Enclave at Lotus Spa. Sky Princess will include Princess’s largest thermal suite at sea – featuring a stunning hydrotherapy pool, heated stone beds, Turkish bath and dry, steam, and aromatherapy chambers.
The 143,700-tonne Sky Princess includes the best of the stunning features found on its three sister ships – Royal Princess, Regal Princess and Majestic Princess – as well as new offerings that represent an evolution of the current ship’s designs.
For more Sky Princess updates visit www.princess.com/skyprincess.
Fares for 14-night cruise onboard Sky Princess sailing from Rome to Barcelona start from $3,059 per person, twin share.*
*Subject to availability, conditions apply.
About Princess Cruises
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global premium cruise line and tour company operating a fleet of 17 modern cruise ships, carrying two million guests each year to more than 360 destinations around the globe, including the Caribbean, Alaska, Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera, Europe, South America, Australia/New Zealand, the South Pacific, Hawaii, Asia, Canada/New England and World Cruises. A team of professional destination experts has created more than 150 award-winning itineraries, ranging in length from three to 111 days and Princess Cruises has been continuously recognised as “Best Cruise Line for Itineraries”.
Princess Cruises continues its multi-year “Come Back New Promise” – a $450 million-dollar product innovation and cruise ship renovation campaign that will continue to enhance the line’s onboard guest experience. These enhancements result in more moments of awe, lifetime memories and meaningful stories for guests to share from their cruise vacation. The product innovations include partnerships with award-winning Chef Curtis Stone; engaging entertainment-inspired shows with Broadway-legend Stephen Schwartz; immersive activities for the whole family from Discovery and Animal Planet that include exclusive shore excursions to onboard activities; the ultimate sleep at sea with the award-winning Princess Luxury Bed and much more.
Two new Royal class ships are currently on order with the next new ship, Sky Princess, under construction scheduled for delivery in October 2019. Princess recently announced that two new (LNG) ships which will be the largest ships in the Princess fleet, accommodating approximately 4,300 guests with expected delivery in 2023 and 2025. Princess now has five ships arriving over the next six years between 2019 & 2025. The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE:CUK ).
Source: Read Full Article