Sealink launch new Global Agent Portal
SeaLink Travel Group has launched a new agent portal for travel industry partners, providing a quick and efficient one stop shop for all SeaLink product information, https://agent.sealinktravelgroup.com.au/.
Providing instant access to information for agents, the portal contains contracts, rates, guest fact sheets, timetables, suggested itineraries, brochures, images, videos and the latest media releases for the entire SeaLink Travel Group, including: –
Captain Cook Cruises – Sydney Harbour, Perth, & Murray Princess,
Kingfisher Bay Resort, Fraser Island, Eurong Beach Resort, Fraser Explorer Tours & Cool Dingo Tours,
SeaLink South Australia – Adelaide Sightseeing, Kangaroo Island Odysseys, Kangaroo Island Adventure Tours. Flinders Range Odysseys & SeaLink Kangaroo island Touring & Charters,
SeaLink Rottnest Island.
Over the coming weeks information on SeaLink North Stradbroke Island, SeaLink Magnetic Island, SeaLink Northern Territory and SeaLink Bruny Island will be added to the portal.
All existing contracted agents have been provided with a log in to the new portal.
According to Richard Doyle, GM Global Sales & Distribution for SeaLink Travel Group, “we wanted to make it easier for our trade distribution partners to access SeaLink’s information and up to date communications.”
“Now our product information is at agents’ fingertips, allowing them to easily promote SeaLink Travel Group’s range of experiences to their clients.” Continues Mr Doyle.
About SeaLink Travel Group
SeaLink Travel Group is one of Australia’s most dynamic travel companies, bringing the nation’s best tourism and transport experiences to the world. With more than 1,600 passionate staff across the country, we deliver fantastic services to more than eight million customers annually. With a vessel fleet of 80 and a coach fleet of 62 vehicles, our Adelaide-based company has undergone a remarkable period of growth, emerging as a significant player on the national tourism and transport scene.
At SeaLink, we believe travel is about connecting people, sharing experiences and creating brilliant memories. Our operations extend across New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory, Western Australia, South Australia and Tasmania, including:
- Cruises, ferry and charter services on Sydney Harbour, Swan River and on the Murray River
- Passenger, vehicle and freight ferry services from Kangaroo Island to the South Australian mainland, North Stradbroke Island and Southern Moreton Bay Islands to south-east Queensland and from Bruny Island to the Tasmanian mainland
- Resort accommodation, restaurants, touring and ferry services on Fraser Island, Queensland
- Day tours, extended touring and charter operations on Kangaroo Island and on the South Australia mainland
- Passenger ferry services in Townsville, Darwin and Perth
- Lunch and dinner cruises on the Swan River and on Sydney Harbour
- Ferry and barging services in south-east Queensland and Gladstone
- Exclusive 4WD foreign language adventure-based tours
- Retail travel agencies in Adelaide and Townsville
- Tour wholesaling to the travel trade
- Adventure, accommodation and bistro at Vivonne Bay, Kangaroo Island
- SeaLink successfully listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in October 2013 (ASX:SLK).
Source: Read Full Article