Experience WA Natural Wonders with COMO
The metropolitan hub of Perth is the gateway to some of Western Australia’s best wilderness escapes, from the untamed outback country in the Kimberley to the Ningaloo Coast, diving hotspot along one of the world’s longest coastal reefs. COMO The Treasury is encouraging its guests to experience these remote natural wonders with the launch of two new 5-night experiences, partnering with lodges that share its passion for exceptional food and service.
After a refreshing night’s stay at COMO The Treasury, guests will head north to explore WA’s wilderness, with a three night experience at either El Questro Homestead in the Kimberley or Sal Salis at Ningaloo Reef. El Questro Homestead in the heart of the Kimberley – a three-hour flight from Perth – provides the perfect way to enjoy the spectacular wonders of the Kimberley outback, exploring deep gorges, cascading waterfalls and ancient rock art. River journeys by boat and private helicopter trips to the World Heritage site of the Bungle Bungles can be added to the itinerary.
Alternatively, Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef beachside safari camp is a two-hour flight away from Perth. Nowhere else on earth do turtles, tropical fish and manta rays congregate in such large numbers. You might even get to swim with whale sharks as they pass over the reef in the winter months.
Experience The Kimberley
This 5-Night Package is priced from $4,010 per person, based on twin share.
- Two nights’ B&B at COMO The Treasury in a Heritage Room.
- In-room private bar replenished daily.
- Three nights at El Questro in a Homestead Garden Room including all dining, and a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Daily, private homestead experiences such as guided gorge walks and exclusive use of Zebedee thermal springs.
- All airport transfers.
- Optional add-ons:
- Return flights from Perth to Kununurra from $815 per person
- Upgrade to a Cliffside Retreat at El Questro from $1440 per person
Escape to the Ningaloo Coast
This 5-Night Package is priced from $4,187 per person, based on twin share.
- Two nights’ B&B at COMO The Treasury in a Heritage Room
- Three nights in a Wilderness Tent at Sal Salis
- All meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from an open bar at Sal Salis.
- National park fees.
- Use of kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear and wetsuits.
- Guided walks, snorkelling and kayaking tours.
- Either a whale shark swim or humpback whale experience.
- All airport transfers.
- Add return flights from Perth to Exmouth from $400 per person.
Source: Read Full Article