Virgin Atlantic launches world first NoLo onboard drinks menu
Launched in January 2019, the No Lo menu has been designed in partnership with Seedlip, the world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirits and Regal Rogue, the Australian quaffing vermouth and is available across in Economy, Premium and Upper Class cabins.
The menu has been created to offer customers choosing not to drink alcohol onboard, a grown up option with unique flavours.
Current No Lo Menu available across Economy, Premium and Upper Class cabins
- Red Sky at Night (no alcohol)
- Seedlip Spice, Fever Tree Indian tonic, lemon slice
- Shepherd’s delight (no alcohol)
- Seedlip Spice, Fever Tree ginger ale, lemon slice
- The Bold Mule (low alcohol)
- Regal Rogue Bold Red vermouth, Fever Tree ginger ale, lemon
- The Bold Spritz (low alcohol)
- Regal Rogue Bold Red vermouth, soda, lemon
Mark Murphy, Food and Beverage Manager at Virgin Atlantic commented: “With the global trend of no and low alcohol cocktails, Seedlip and Regal Rogue are the perfect partners to bring this option to our customers. There’s a big focus across the airline industry on reducing the amount of alcohol consumed in flight, and we’re delighted to be leading the way by offering our customers across all cabins a selection of zero and low alcohol alternatives.”
Founder of Seedlip, Ben Branson says: “Virgin Atlantic is renowned for its world class cocktail offering and we’re so proud to be part of it. As a brand we champion inclusivity, flavour and experience over ABV and so we look forward to bringing an exclusive selection of Nolo® cocktails to guests when they’re travelling.”
Source: Read Full Article