Tourism and Transport Forum Outlook 2019
The cream of Australia’s Tourism industry will gather at the Hilton Hotel this Wednesday (22 May) for the Tourism and Transport Forum’s (TTF) annual conference Outlook 2019.
The theme of this year’s conference is Rethink, Evolve, Adapt.
Speaking about the upcoming conference TTF Chief Executive Margy Osmond said, “the world is changing at a rapid pace due to technological advances so now is the time for our Industry to rethink some of our practices.
“We need to adapt and embrace new technology, see what is out there and explore the shifts in how customers are making travel decisions and what they are looking for when they embark on a holiday or an adventure.
This year’s line-up of speakers is sure to create some lively conversation and I am proud to say that with the range of diverse topics there is something for everyone to get their teeth into on this program.
– Undercover tourism: turning history into high-end heritage tourism.
– Get lost: the rise of experience tourism
– Opening up the regions
– Solo travel: two’s a crowd – travel solo, travel your way
– The economic power of arts and culture.
– Media and its influence on travel decisions.
The conference will run from 08:30 am until 5:00 pm.
Source: Read Full Article