Kids stay free at this hotel in Cozumel
Along with Cozumel’s hypnotic reefs and sparkling Caribbean waters, the 5-star, all-inclusive Iberostar Cozumel hotel provides a world of fun activities and entertainment options for the entire family, including thrilling adventures, delicious gastronomy, beautiful sights and fitness offerings. At the resort, parents can dine at Iberostar’s exquisite buffet and specialty restaurants, relax at the beach, or enjoy exciting entertainment while the little ones enjoy unique kids’ programs, activities and sports.
The best part? For more family fun, two kids stay free at the Iberostar Cozumel (travel from May 1 – October 31, 2018. Must be booked by October 31, 2018.).
Find expanded details about the hotel and offerings for the whole family below:
5-star, All-Inclusive Iberostar Cozumel:
- The hotel is nestled in a privileged enclave of natural beauty along the Mexican Riviera. Sitting beachfront, the hotel features 293 guestrooms. The laid-back atmosphere at the Iberostar Cozumel is perfect for spending free time with family or for taking in that rustic, welcoming Caribbean experience.
- Everything at Your Fingertips: Thanks to its distinguished location, the resort is closest to the best tropical reefs in Cozumel. The region’s crystal-clear waters create unforgettable snorkeling and scuba diving experiences.
- The Great Outdoors: Showcasing Mexico’s natural beauty and rustic charm, this top hotel features bungalow accommodations, which include hammocks and small private patios that incorporate the local flora and fauna. The Iberostar Cozumel hotel is also a proud holder of Green Globe Ecologic Hotel Certification.
Kid-friendly options at Iberostar Cozumel:
- Kids Club for children ages 4 to 12; activities include building sand castles, painting, crafts, treasure hunts, board games and sports.
- Children ages 4 to 12 can mix and mingle at the dance floor at the Mini-Disco
- Nightly live shows and music, showcasing a wide variety of entertainers and performers, for kids and parents alike.
- Outdoor and indoor sports options, such as tennis, volleyball, and soccer. Pool and beach sports are also included.
- For some fun in the sun, kids can enjoy a wide variety of pools including a kid’s pool and main swimming pool.
- To satisfy the whole family, the Iberostar Cozumel offers kid-friendly and unlimited dining options for all at specialty restaurants, made-to-order buffets and poolside snack bars and grills.
- For those with a more adventurous side, the Iberostar Cozumel also offers a PADI Certified Diving Center located in the beach of the hotel (not included with stay). Guests can dive safely with internationally certified instructors and explore one of the world’s most exotic reefs.
Two Kids Stay Free
Kicking off the summer season, Iberostar Hotels & Resorts offers families a “two-kids stay free” deal, valid for travel from May 1st to October 31st. The offer has a minimum stay of three nights and maximum of two kids per room, 12 and under with two paying adults. based on double occupancy and subject to availability. Bookings must be made by October 31, 2018.
Source: Read Full Article