Huntingtin Beach new development
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel – The $140 million expansion is continuing its journey as the completion of the Twin Dolphin Tower is heading into its final stages. The nine-story, 152 room all-suite tower, additional event and function
spaces, restaurants, pool, and kids club will be opening and ramping up for the coming summer season.
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa – The Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach recently completed a renovation on its pool deck which included additions of new plants, cabanas and a section with tables and chairs for private functions this past spring. Currently, the property is remodeling the lobby and guestrooms to include new furniture, carpet and bathrooms – slated to be completed summer 2018.
- Pasea Hotel & Spa – Huntington Beach’s newest luxury hotel property recently celebrated its first birthday this past June. Continuing to bring elevated hospitality to Huntington Beach, Pasea will have special events throughout the year as well as
promotions for Aarna Spa.
- Kimpton Shorebreak Hotel – After recently completing a $3 million renovation this past spring, the Kimpton Shorebreak is continuing to exude its surf culture through the new furniture, soft goods and fitness center. It’s new restaurant, Pacific Hideaway, specializes in Pacific-Rim cuisine and award-winning craft cocktails.
- Marriott Springhill Suites Huntington Beach – After opening its doors in summer 2017, the Marriott Springhill Suites is located next to Vans Skate Park and Bella Terra, one of Huntington Beach’s shopping centers. This all-suites hotel is ideal for families
and sits in the middle between the Huntington Beach Pier and attractions such as Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm.
- RV Camping – Surf City USA offers two camping sites – Bolsa Chica State Beach and Sunset Vista Campgrounds at Huntington City Beach. Roll up to your oceanfront paradise, and wake up to the sound of waves along the iconic Pacific Coast Highway.
Reservations can be made online for Bolsa Chica State Beach at reserveamerica.com and through the city’s website for Sunset Vista – http://sunsetvistacamping.huntingtonbeachca.gov/
Known as Surf City USA, Huntington Beach is a California city southeast of Los Angeles. It’s known for surf beaches, such as Huntington City Beach, with its long Huntington Beach Pier. The International Surfing Museum displays longboards and other memorabilia. Sprawling Huntington Central Park features fields, gardens and lakes, plus an equestrian center. Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve’s wetlands and dunes shelter hundreds of bird species.
Source: Read Full Article