Fiji Marriott Resort Momi bay releases
Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay, known for being the only property on Fiji’s mainland to offer overwater villas, has released an ultra-luxury package that takes the phrase ‘couple goals’ to the next level. In time for Valentine’s Day, the ‘Fijian Fairy Tale’ package will be available to book until 28 February 2018 via Book your Fijian Fairy Tale here. To book, just click the dates you would like to take the trip, and the package details will show up based on availability.
The ‘Fijian Fairy Tale’ package will allow guests to walk in the footsteps of Dean & Tracey from Married at First Sight, who enjoyed a heated honeymoon at the resort.
Inspired by the romantic moments (despite some tensions between the couple!) on last night’s episode of Married at First Sight, where Dean and Tracey can be seen snorkelling and enjoying a dinner at Fish Bar, the ‘Fijian Fairy Tale’ package includes:
- Five-night luxury accommodation in a Royal Overwater Bure Villa for two, with a private deck from which guests can dive directly into the cerulean blue waters below
- Return transfers from Nadi International Airport to the resort, via private helicopter
- A couples’ spa treatment at Quan Spa, including a 60-minute massage, followed by a 60-minute signature facial and a 30-minute hand and foot treatment – complete with fruit platters and sparkling wine to be enjoyed beside a plunge pool
- One private cocktail making lesson hosted by a mixologist on the deck of your overwater villa
- One private cabana dinner for two at Fish Bar, the resort’s fine dining restaurant with stunning ocean views – the perfect spot to enjoy a beautiful Fijian sunset
- One make-up and hair styling appointment per person at the Quan Spa before dinner, to ensure guests look and feel their best for their date
- A day trip for two people to Yasawa Island, an island clear of shops that offers natural beauty, and a complete break from civilisation. The tour will include one private return scenic flight via seaplane to Nanuya Island Resort, where you will have lunch for two at the luxury resort
- One gold and pearl necklace by J. Hunter Pearls Fiji, a jeweller known for their luxury eco-friendly pearl farm in Fiji
- One jet ski safari tour for two people – A private guide on a separate jet ski accompanies the couple and it includes about 90 mins of jet ski riding with the sightseeing of Cloud 9, islands nearby, and Cloudbreak (a renowned Fiji surf spot) from the distance. There is also a stop for snorkeling (about 45mins) at the Plantation Sand Bar
- Welcome amenities including French champagne and a personalised chocolate treat
The price of the package starts from FJ$40,000 (approximately AUD$25,000) and guests can fly direct from Australia via Fiji Airways or Virgin Australia (flights are not included).
For more information please visit:
Source: Read Full Article