Evergreen releases Canada & Alaska 2020
Featuring a magnificent Canadian Moose on the cover, Evergreen Cruises & Tours has released its 2020 Canada, Alaska and USA brochure with new wilderness and wildlife exclusive departures, great value solo traveller deals, and a range of new You’re Invited included options.
Partnering with Don Enright, one of Canada’s most renowned naturalists and conservationists, Evergreen has designed a custom made itinerary to provide a truly authentic wildlife experience. The 21 Day Natural Wonders of the Rockies provides more time spent in Canada’s spectacular outdoors with dedicated activities and wildlife viewing opportunities, all led by Don Enright who joins the program between Jasper and Victoria on this specially curated tour.
With two exclusive departures in 2020, this new program provides opportunities to experience Canada’s wilderness including breakfast with the bears on Grouse Mountain in Vancouver; a wildlife tour in Maligne Lake, Jasper; a special visit to the Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary in Banff; a First Nations experience in Tsútswecw Provincial Park; and a whale-watching cruise in Victoria before embarking on an Alaska Inside Passage cruise. Starting from $11,245 per person, this exclusive new program offers a hands on, interactive experience in the natural wonders of Canada.
For the first time Canadian visitor, Evergreen’s 14 Day Rockies Highlights and Alaska Inside Passage Cruise touches on all the highpoints and icons of Canada including a cruise through the renowned Inside Passage. Starting from just $4,145 per person this represents true value in a strongly contested market.
Highlights of this perennial favourite include a stop at Columbia Icefield, North America’s largest sub-polar ice pack, where you’ll climb aboard the ‘Ice Explorer’ for a once-in-a-lifetime journey onto the mighty 300 metre thick Athabasca Glacier. Or discover magnificent Lake Louise, Canada’s ‘Diamond in the Wilderness, and experience an unforgettable 7 night voyage through the famed Inside Passage on the Holland America Cruise Ship ms Oosterdam
Evergreen’s You’re Invited program offers experiences where guests are invited into the lives of real people. New for 2020, Evergreen has introduced the following:
- Interactive performance by First Nations people and dinner at Canadian Museum of History in Ottawa
- Squamish Lil’wat First Nations Holistic Tour and Indigenous Tea Offering in Whistler
- Mountie Meet and Greet at Banff Gondola followed by dinner on the summit of Banff’s Sulphur Mountain
- Maligne Canyon Walk, Wildlife Presentation and dinner at brand new Maligne Canyon Wilderness Kitchen in Jasper
- Dinner cruise in Toronto Harbour
Following on from the launch of its Solo Explorers Club in 2016, Evergreen recognises that solo travellers are looking for all the benefits and rewards that travel brings, from cultural experiences, amazing sights and the freedom to explore – with the requirement of their own room. With the launch of the Canada 2020 program, Evergreen has released its latest Solo Traveller deals.
- Best Value – 14 Day Rockies Highlights & Alaska Inside Passage Cruise starting from $5,845pp per single in own room
- Rockies & East Coast – 20 Day Rockies and Eastern Canada Highlights & Alaska Inside Passage Cruise starting from $9,100 per single in own room
For bookings or more information, please, visit www.evergreentours.com.au or call 1300 383 747
Source: Read Full Article