Carnival Australia sails into July with largest cruise sale
Australia’s largest cruise operator Carnival Australia is giving holidaymakers the chance to beat the winter blues with the launch of an unprecedented Colossal Cruise Sale, featuring special deals across its seven cruise lines.
Running from July 2 to July 9, the new promotion is the biggest cruise sale Down Under and includes a range of great offers on nearly 1800 cruises setting sail between October 2018 and April 2020.
Travellers will be able to make the most of their July tax refunds by taking advantage of different offers across Carnival Australia’s seven brands: P&O Cruises Australia, Princess Cruises, Carnival Cruise Line, Cunard, P&O Cruises World Cruising, Holland America Line and Seabourn. This includes deposits as low as $1 as well as generous onboard spending credits of up to AU$500, US$680 or GBP800 per person across a range of itineraries from 2 to 235 nights (details below).
Announcing details of the sale, Carnival Australia President Sture Myrmell said it was the cruise operator’s biggest End of Financial Year offering, featuring exciting cruise itineraries close to home as well as exotic longer voyages in the Northern Hemisphere.
“Cold weather and cold cash tax returns make July the perfect time to plan your next holiday, so we’re giving Australians a world of fantastic cruise deals to choose from on 48 different ships sailing across the globe,” Mr Myrmell said.
Available from 00:01 Monday July 2 to midnight Monday July 9 2018 (AEST) the deals cover almost 400 P&O Cruises Australia sailings, more than 850 Princess Cruises’ departures, 89 Carnival Cruise Line sailings, more than 330 Holland America Line itineraries, 125 Cunard cruises, 25 Seabourn voyages and over 100 P&O Cruises World Cruising cruises.
* A 14-night P&O Cruises’ Indonesian Explorer cruise to Singapore on Pacific Dawn departing Brisbane on July 30, 2019 is priced from $1499* per person twin share with a $150 onboard credit per room, while mini-suites on the cruise are priced from $3149* per person twin share with a $500 onboard credit per room. $1 deposits per person apply. For bookings visit www.pocruises.com.au.
* A nine-day Carnival Cruise Line Simply French roundtrip cruise to New Caledonia departing Sydney October 26, 2018 on Carnival Spirit starts from $1099*per person for an interior twin share with onboard credits of up to $350 per room and half-price deposits. Fares start from $1499* per person for a balcony twin share with onboard credits of up to $500 per room. For bookings visit www.carnival.com.au
* A 14-night Princess Cruises roundtrip voyage to Fiji on Golden Princess departing Melbourne January 29, 2019 starts from $2449* per person twin share for an interior room with an onboard spending credit of $150 per room, while suites on the cruise are priced at $5,289* per person twin share, with an onboard spending credit of $500 per room. Half-price deposits apply. For bookings visit www.princess.com.
* A 16-night Cunard cruise from Cape Town to Fremantle on Queen Elizabeth, departing January 19, 2019, starts from $4349*per person twin share for a balcony stateroom, with credits of up to US$680 per person available and deposits reduced to 5 per cent. For bookings visit www.cunard.com
* A 45-night P&O Cruises World Cruising voyage from Southampton to Sydney on Arcadia departing January 6, 2019 starts from $14,139* per person twin share for a balcony stateroom, with onboard credit of GBP675 per person and 5 per cent deposit required. For bookings visit www.pocruises.com.
* A 13-day New Zealand Panorama voyage from Auckland to Sydney on Holland America Line’s Maasdam departing December 8, 2018, with fares from $1799* per person twin share and onboard credits of up to US$250 per person. A $99 deposit per person applies. For bookings visit www.hollandamerica.com.
* A seven-day Seabourn voyage from Singapore to Benoa (Bali) on Seabourn Encore, departing November 26 2018, priced from $4299* per person twin share for a veranda suite, with a US$250 onboard credit per person and 50 per cent reduced deposits. For bookings visit www.seabourn.com
Source: Read Full Article