Australia on Sale campaign supports bushfire recovery
Helloworld Travel Limited and Sunlover Holidays will donate $50 for each booking made during the Australia on Sale campaign to the Red Cross as part of a bushfire relief initiative.
Funds will be donated from bookings made between 26 January – 21 February 2020 which includes products and offers featured in the new Australia on Sale flyers currently being distributed to stores.
Executive Director and Head of Wholesale and Inbound, Cinzia Burnes, said it is vital we keep local economies vibrant at this time.
“It is more important now than ever to get behind our local operators to show our love for Australia,” Mrs Burnes said.
From the unforgettable beaches of Tropical North Queensland to a gourmet food and wine experience in Margaret River and a self-drive adventure on Kangaroo Island, there is something to discover for every traveller.
“It is imperative that we offer our support to everyone affected by the current bushfire crisis, not only through donations but by visiting the areas which rely on tourism, such as Kangaroo Island.”
Earlier this month, Helloworld Travel Limited pledged to match every dollar donated to a GOFUNDME appeal for bushfire victims, with all money going to the Red Cross Disaster Relief and Recovery Fund.
The fundraiser has raised almost $30,000 and will continue until the end of January.
Helloworld Travel has also donated 10 truckloads of hay (2000 bales) and 575,000 litres of water through the Buy a Bale campaign helping farmers impacted by the drought and now the bushfires.
About Helloworld Travel Limited
• Helloworld Travel Limited (ASX: HLO) is a leading Australian & New Zealand travel distribution company, comprising retail travel franchise operations, destination management services (inbound), air ticket consolidation, wholesale, corporate and online operations. This includes “Helloworld Travel”, Australia’s largest network of franchised travel agents, as well as our Corporate, Associate, Affiliate and Travel Broker networks, Qantas Holidays, Go Holidays in New Zealand, AOT Inbound, ATS Pacific, QBT, Sunlover Holidays and Insider Journeys
• “Helloworld Travel” is a nationwide network of independently owned and operated retail travel agencies offering Australia and New Zealand outstanding service, and the best value, tailor-made leisure and corporate travel experiences
• HLO has over 2000 staff located in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, the USA, South East Asia, India and UK/Europe
• Helloworld Travel is the proud major sponsor of:
– Volleyball Australia and the Helloworld Travel Volleyroos men’s and women’s national teams
Sunlover Holidays is a business of Helloworld Travel Limited
About Sunlover Holidays
Established in 1982, Sunlover Holidays has been leading the way in Australian travel for over 30 years. Sunlover Holidays is a division of Helloworld Travel Limited, employing over 250 staff across Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
Proudly Australian owned, Sunlover Holidays offers a range of brochures featuring more than 500 Australian tourism operators and more than 1,500 travel products. Featuring all key Australian holiday destinations and experiences in every state, Sunlover Holidays brings you the most competitive holiday pricing, last minute deals and tailored packages to meet any budget.
Get out there an experience the best of Australia with Sunlover Holidays: http://www.sunloverholidays.com.au/
Source: Read Full Article