Seven Oceans Cruising launches Neptune
Seven Oceans Cruising is pleased to announce the launch of their new one-stop-shop to book all your cruise needs!
Live now from 1 July 2019 Seven Oceans’ new booking system ‘Neptune’ is based on the Odysseus system and will provide the ability to book cruises online twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. In addition, consultants will be able to add pre- and post-cruise accommodation as well as flights.
“The launch of Neptune is an exciting next step for our Seven Oceans business” said Steve Brady, General Manager Sales. “We’ve delivered a platform that is truly focused on helping our travel agent partners sell efficiently and effectively.”
Booking reports are available and bookings will count towards Cruise Stars. To coincide with the launch, Seven Oceans are offering a Neptune Launch Incentive. For every new booking made online through Neptune during the incentive period 01-31 July 2019, Consultants will earn DOUBLE Trip Dollar$. There will be weekly prizes per region within Australia of $150 Trip Dollar$ to the Consultant with the highest number of bookings, and the highest booked revenue.
One login provides access to over 40,000 cruise options, with exclusive inventory, as well as complete fly, cruise and stay packaged holidays. The user-friendly search engine even allows you to add your client’s profile to store for future or repeat bookings.
To learn more about Neptune, webinars will be held on the following dates: Wednesday 3rd July; Thursday 11th July; Friday 19th July; Monday 22nd July; Tuesday 30th July 2019.
Consultants with a ReadyRooms User Name and Password can access Neptune immediately. Visit sevenoceans.com.au to start booking now.
For more information on the Neptune launch incentive: http://cms.qantasholidays.com.au/uploads/page/181/SO_NeptuneLaunchFlyer_FA.pdf
Seven Oceans Cruising is a business of Helloworld Travel Limited.
About Helloworld Travel Limited
• Helloworld Travel Limited (ASX: HLO) is a leading Australian & New Zealand travel distribution company, comprising retail travel franchise operations, destination management services (inbound), air ticket consolidation, wholesale, corporate and online operations. This includes “Helloworld Travel”, Australia’s largest network of franchised travel agents, as well as our Corporate, Associate, Affiliate and Travel Broker networks, Qantas Holidays, Go Holidays in New Zealand, AOT Inbound, ATS Pacific, QBT, Sunlover Holidays and Insider Journeys
• “Helloworld Travel” is a nationwide network of independently owned and operated retail travel agencies offering Australia and New Zealand outstanding service, and the best value, tailor-made leisure and corporate travel experiences
• HLO has over 2000 staff located in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, the USA, South East Asia, India and UK/Europe
• Helloworld Travel is the proud major sponsor of:
– Volleyball Australia and the Helloworld Travel Volleyroos men’s and women’s national teams
Source: Read Full Article