NTIA 2019: Nominations Open
Nominations for the 2019 AFTA National Travel Industry Awards are now open.
The AFTA NTIA celebrates and rewards excellence in the Australian travel industry through a process which includes nominating, voting or a written submission and judging candidates by an independent panel, culminating in the announcement of the winners at a Gala Awards Dinner.
There are four (4) nomination forms used in the NTIA process;
1. Travel agent form to nominate a supplier in various supplier categories;
2. Supplier form to nominate travel agents and travel agencies in both the AFTA NTIA & The CATO Awards;
3. Emirates Travel Consultant Scholarship for self-nominations and
4. Travel Writer nomination form also for self-nominations To make a nomination CLICK HERE.
Nominations will only be accepted via the online forms and each nomination will be verified to ensure both its eligibility and validity. Industry is encouraged to view the Conditions of Entry prior to nominating, available here.
The nomination period will run from 9:00am (AEDT) Monday 21 January through to 5:00pm (AEDT) Friday 15 February 2019.
The list of all 2019 Nominees will be announced in March 2019.
2019 NTIA Key Dates;
• Nominations Open – Monday 21 January 2019
• Category Nomination Submissions due – Friday 15 March 2019 (Selected categories)
• Nominees Announced – Monday 25 March 2019
• Voting Opens – Tuesday 26 March 2019
• Finalists Announced – Monday 20 May 2019
• Ticket Sales – Tuesday 21 May 2019
• Judging Period – Wednesday 15 June to Friday 21 June 2019 (Judged categories only)
• Gala Dinner – Saturday 20 July 2019
For more information on the NTIA, award sponsors, categories, category criteria or to complete a nomination form visit the AFTA website.
To make a nomination, CLICK HERE
The AFTA National Travel Industry Awards (AFTA NTIA) acknowledge the best of the best in the Australian travel industry – with categories covering travel agencies and individual consultants, as well as the various suppliers which support them and their businesses.
These awards are essential in providing encouragement and recognition to the businesses and personnel who demonstrate outstanding service, marketing excellence and business acumen within the travel industry.
The 2019 AFTA NTIA Gala Dinner will be held on Saturday 20 July at the International Convention Centre, Sydney.
In 2019 AFTA, in conjunction with the Council of Australian Tour Operators, will launch the inaugural CATO Awards. The Awards will be held as a dedicated segment within the AFTA NTIA and recognises and rewards front line travel consultants across four categories.
Source: Read Full Article