Helloworld Travel Unites with Australian Brand
Helloworld Travel is thrilled to have partnered with United Petroleum for a national Easter promotion which will see the Helloworld Travel brand rolled out across 330 sites nationally.
As an independent Australian-owned petrol and convenience company, United is one of the fastest growing in Australia. With their strong regional and metro presence around the country, the partnership gives Helloworld Travel network members in regional and city centres the opportunity to connect with a new audience in their own backyard.
John Constable, Group General Manager of Retail and Commercial at Helloworld Travel said the partnership is a good opportunity to align with a strong Australian brand to spread the Helloworld Travel message.
“Our partnership with United gives us the opportunity as a brand and network to reach even further to Australian consumers. This promotion will take our brand and recognition for our agents all over Australia, and will result in seven very lucky people booking some amazing holidays with their local Helloworld Travel professional” he said.
The Easter promotion will give entrants the chance to win one of seven Helloworld Travel Vouchers valued at $10,000, to spend on any destination they like at their local Helloworld Travel agency, with one winner selected in each state. To enter, stop in at your nearest United Petrol Station between 28 March and 1 May, and purchase any two selected products in store.
About Helloworld Travel Limited
* Helloworld Travel Limited (ASX: HLO) is a leading Australian & New Zealand travel distribution company, comprising retail travel franchise operations, destination management services (inbound), air ticket consolidation, wholesale, corporate and online operations. This includes “Helloworld Travel”, Australia’s largest network of franchised travel agents, as well as our Corporate, Associate, Affiliate and Travel Broker networks, Qantas Holidays, Go Holidays in New Zealand, AOT Inbound, ATS Pacific, QBT, Sunlover Holidays and Insider Journeys
* “Helloworld Travel” is a nationwide network of independently owned and operated retail travel agencies offering Australia and New Zealand outstanding service, and the best value, tailor-made leisure and corporate travel experiences
* HLO has over 2000 staff located in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, the USA, South East Asia, India and UK/Europe
* Helloworld Travel is the proud major sponsor of:
– Volleyball Australia and the Helloworld Travel Volleyroos men’s and women’s national teams
Source: Read Full Article