Angsana Lang Co drums up summer family fun
Angsana Lang Co is pushing the boat out this summer when it comes to family fun with a new action-packed promotion.
The luxury resort in central Vietnam, which is part of the expansive Laguna Lang Co integrated property, has long been well-regarded for its family friendly qualities.
The resort’s enviable location on an expansive chunk of oceanfront real estate makes it ideal for fun pursuits such as cycling and water-sports. A wide range of F&B options and other on-site activities, meanwhile, mean that families are spoiled for choice during a vacation.
The new promotion – entitled Live for Family Fun – makes the most of all these attributes by including a host of kid-friendly perks.
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons per bedroom at The Market Place
- Kids dine free at food and beverage outlets (food only in Kid menu)
- Complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar
- One time family picnic per stay
- Access to Kids’ club and unlimited non-motorized activities
- Choice of two fun activities per stay (with advanced booking)
- 45 minute lotus flower making or lantern making or conical hat painting or traditional painting (maximum 4 persons)
- 2 hour usage of tennis court with an assistant to show how to play, be a ball boy or to be partner with any ages (maximum 4 persons)
- 15 minute water sport activities with great big mable or flying fish or banana boat ride (maximum 4 persons, minimum age of 8 years old)
- 15 minute jet ski experience with 2 jet skis (each jet ski can carry 2 guests) (maximum 4 persons, minimum age of 16 years old)
The price of the package varies depending on dates and family size. The promotion runs from now until 31 December 2019.
For more information see www.angsana.com
Source: Read Full Article